Re: facilitating donations

Previously Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> (Shouldn't we move this thread to -project?)

spi-general would be better.

> I suppose the Debian treasurer could also setup a paypal account and arrange
> for accepting donations through international credit cards (VISA, at the
> very least.

At the last SPI board meeting we decided to not use paypal since the
terms set in the small print aren't acceptable. We will be looking
at alternatives such as creditcards.

(For the interested, minutes for SPI board meetings can be found at
http://www.spi-inc.org/. They are not posted directly after a meeting
since they have to be approved at the next meeting).

Wichert.

 /wichert@wiggy.net         This space intentionally left occupied \
| wichert@deephackmode.org            http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |