[Retraction] Re: how did cupsomatic-ppd get into testing?

I just realized this version of the package actually isn't in
testing... apparently adding unstable to my sources.list and putting
APT::Default-Release "testing"; in my apt.conf will still allow packages from unstable to be installed if they're necessary to upgrade an already installed package... bummer.

Anyway, I retract what I said in the parent post.