Re: Again from debian planet

Paolo Redaelli <paolo.redaelli@libero.it> cum veritate scripsit:

> Well release every month is just too much. But I think that a release of
> testing every 6 month would be nice. Debian Testing is much more stable
> that many mainstream "stable" OSes. Call it "Current", pack it well, and
> it will spread widely....

It should be possible and easy to provide "upgrade packs" for
woody, for developers.
Some venders are distributing "unofficial woody images" CD-Rom.

They have a hard time making the images installable though.
(I should know: I tried to make an image once, and only one day out of 60
days of trial-and-error did I have an image which could complete installation)

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4