Re: fun with libgal

Jules Bean <jules@jellybean.co.uk> cum veritate scripsit:

> Right.  I think I misunderstood.  Perhaps you should explain again in
> words of one syllable ;)
>
> What is your proposed solution?

My brain is under too much strain right now to answer your question in
one syllable, but here is a posting I have done earlier:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200201/msg01163.html

Could someone, or anyone who care about shared libraries, comment on
its contents ?

I have had only minimal response, and rather depressed.
I was hoping to make the document into something
more accessible (merge it into developers-reference or somewhere)
after it has been bashed a little bit into shape.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4