gpasman: Intent to file for removal!

Dear all,

It is my belief that gpasman is basically broken.  I think it is
orphaned upstream (at least the website has vanished).

Take a brief look at the bug list; a code check reveals countless
buffer problems etc.

I intend to file a bug against ftp.debian.org to have it removed.

I will only not do this if someone steps up who is prepared to do the
duties of upstream maintainer, at least to get the code into stable
and useful form. In that case, they could be Debian maintainer too, or
I would be happy to remain Debian maintainer with an active upstream.

Jules