Re: ITP: aranym -- Atari Running on Any Machine

> >   Description     : The main goal of the project is to create a virtual
> > machine that would allow everyone to install, use and also develop new
> > 32bit Atari ST/TT/Falcon applications on their computer regardless if it's
> > an IBM clone, an Apple, an Unix server, a graphics workstation or even a
> > portable computer. [...]
>
> I really hope you won't put that marketing drivel in the deb Description
> field.  It's an Atari ST/TT/Falcon emulator, simple as that.

I hope so. In final version of control file, I'v put into Desctription
field this text:

 aranym is a 32bit Atari ST/TT/Falcon software layer (read as virtual
machine) for Atari applications.

I had a long discussion with one of main Aranym developers (Milan Jurik),
he categorical refusing usage of term "emulator", because of the fact,
that Aranym doesn't emulate any existing computer, they are emulating CPU
and some IOs, but none specific comercial or other kind of product. So I'v
decided to use term virtual computer as a better expression of this
program.

Antonin