[security] What's being done?

Considering that an upload hasn't been made to rectify this root hole,
why hasn't something else been done about it - regular or security NMU?
One would think that this is definitely serious.

Oh and BTW, Slackware released an update today. Without trolling, I can
say that I was honestly surprised to note that Debian, a distro with
~850 developers and a dedicated security team, is behind Slackware on
security issues.

Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical
         Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your arse kicked.