Re: Any archive of pre-slink nonus sources?

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 11:46:33PM +0100, Jesus M.  Gonzalez-Barahona wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been looking at ftp://archive.debian.org, ftp://nonus.debian.org
> and other sites and I have not found nonus source packages for Debian
> distributions older than slink (hamm, bo, etc.) (In fact, I have found
> no packages at all).
>
> Any idea about where can I find them?

I *think* I've got a full set of hamm cds that I could put up somewhere.
And I've got a couple of really old "Linux Developer's Resource" CD sets
with Debian on them, but I don't think they have sources. Although I may
be wrong...

I'll try to remember to check it out (won't be 'til next week, as we're
moving offices this weekend - feel free to hassle me about it on Monday).

Cheers,

Nick

--
Nick Phillips -- nwp@lemon-computing.com
Good news.  Ten weeks from Friday will be a pretty good day.