Re: Processed: Fixed in NMU of tkstep8.0 8.0.4p2-4.1

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 11:30:49PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, LaMont Jones wrote:
>
> > > Additionally I see that you did other changes to unix/tkstepConfig.sh that
> > > aren't even mentioned in the changelog!
> >
> > Here is the complete diff between what I uploaded, and what was in the
> > archive.  Dunno what change you're seeing in tkstepConfig.sh, but it
> > was there in 4p2-4.
>
> I see why I saw the changed file: The file is generated during the buld of
> the package. My mail was perhaps a bit too fast because I was (and I'm
> still a bit) very angry that you did NMU less than 24 hours after I got
> the bug report and without contacting me before - being angry is
> unfortunately not the best thing for thinking rationale about why
> something happened...

Let me note that this is *at least* the second time lamont did this. He
did a no-notice NMU to kdegraphics to fix a couple of small bugs,
without informing anyone. Can someone please beat him upside the head
with a copy of the Developer's Reference?

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
<SynrG> what does wu-ftpd do that proftpd doesn't (other than reveal new