Pingus, and ClanLib (Re: maintainer for cervisia is MIA)

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 01:20:56PM +0100, Tille, Andreas wrote:

> (Remark: It doesn't matter which ClanLib versions
> you use to compile other games against.  There are just Lintian and
> packaging issues.  Filip, did you had a look at my packages???)

The packages I have ready are based on your 0.5.1-0.1 packages. I saw you
took them to make a -3, but haven't had time to do anything with it yet (see
below)

> We should try to get all those games compiling with 0.5.2 and let them
> stabilize with this version (at least CVS of all three Games - Pingus,
> Trophy and Race seem to use this).  Someone should check ClanBomber and
> perhaps others.

ClanBomber has been checked by its maintainer. It was fine aside from one
issue: the build asked a question and thus required manual intervention to
answer. I haven't tried building ClanBomber myself and I'm not sure if this
is a problem with the ClanBomber build system or with the ClanLib packages.

> Filip is waiting for some response about that and he intents to make
> ClanLib 0.5.2 official packages.

That is the idea, but I'm a little occupied with professional and private
obligations since about a week or three. If someone ask me to NMU, I'll
probably say go for it - unless I can free some time by then.

Regards,

Filip

--
If Windows is the answer, I want the problems back!