Call for translation for locales package

I'm getting ready for 2.2.5-1 of glibc for upload. I have added a new
template to the locales package. Just so I don't have to make another
upload to get the translations for this template in sync with the one
that is already there, here is the text:

 Many packages in Debian use locales to display text in the correct
 language for users. The default is C but you can change this if you're not
 a native English speaker.
 .
 Note: This will reflect the language for your whole system. If you're
 running a multi-user system where not all of your users speak the language
 of your choice, then they will run into difficulties and you might want to
 leave "C" as the default locale.
 .
 These choices are based on which locales you have chosen to generate.

Currently I have translations for "locales/locales_to_be_generated" in
ko, ru, pt_BR, es and de. If I can match those, then I'll be happy. If
anyone wants to add new translations for both templates, I'll take them
too. Here's the old template that is already translated:

Template: locales/locales_to_be_generated
 You can choose locales to be generated by selecting locales you want.
 Selected locales will be saved to `/etc/locale.gen' file. You can also
 manually edit this file. You need to run `locale-gen' after edit the file.

Thanks,
  Ben

/                   Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux                  \