take over preview-latex

Hi all,

About two months ago, Davide G. M. Salvetti" <salve@debian.org>
anounced ITP of preview-latex (cf. #117060) but after
some communication with him, he kindly permitted me
to take over preview-latex so I will upload preview-latex
in a few days.

An ITP was already done by him so it might not need to do it
again, but for safety;

It was downloaded from <http://sourceforge.net/projects/preview-latex>

Upstream Author: David Kastrup <dakas@users.sourceforge.net>

Copyright:

    (at your option) any later version.

 Purpose of the package is to embed LaTeX environments such as display
 math or figures into the source buffers.
 .
 By mouse-clicking, you can open the original text.  After editing,
 another click will just run the region in question through LaTeX and
 redisplay the new results.

Best regards,			2002.1.7

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima