Re: Debian.rpm

also sprach David B Harris <eelf@sympatico.ca> [2002.01.04.1811 +0100]:
> Well, what you're suggesting isn't really feasible ;)

why not? it would be a horrible debugging cycle, but you can totally
replace an operating system with an RPM...

> But it would be feasible to package up a Debian chroot in an RPM. Too
> bad it would have to be huge to have a reasonable subset of useful
> Debian packages :)

you could make it a meta-package which downloads the other packages...

ps: please don't cc me on list responses.

la lune, c'est comme les canards
il faut aimer caresser les chats
pour avoir envie d'y aller.