Re: 2 package(s) to rebuild on i386/stable

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 11:05:06PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> auric: has packages from testing/unstable installed

That's why there is vore.

> debussy: only reachable through a gateway machine if you happen to
>   have an account on it

Machine is marked as down for this reason.

> kubrick: down

untrue.

> lully: down

Machine is marked as intermittent failures, and has been down for some time.

> pandora: has packages from testing/unstable installed

There are several other stable i386 machines as well...

> tervola: down

And is marked as such on the page.

I guess I fail to see what is so "deceptive" about the page.  Most of the
packages that are from testing/unstable are involved with ssh, and would
not affect builds with the correct build depends installed.

--
Ryan Murray, Debian Developer (rmurray@cyberhqz.com, rmurray@debian.org)
The opinions expressed here are my own.