Re: BitKeeper

tb@becket.net (Thomas Bushnell, BSG) writes:

> OK, perhaps the relicensing rule is not non-free; I'm less sure of
> that.  But the outright prohibition of certain modifications certainly
> kills it.

I only talked about the relicensing issues. I'm sorry it wasn't clear
by my quoting (I can see that my quotes could easily be misunderstood)

> 1) Regardless of whether various legislatures have redefined the word
>    "terrorism" to include illegal breaking into computers, I don't
>    accede to their craziness.  Wrong, perhaps, but not terrorism.

I think I learned the word terrorism in relation to the European
terrorism in the 70's. I am quite aware that it has nothing to do with
the paranoia of today.

You idea reminds me about that kind of terrorism.

--
Når folk spørger mig, om jeg er nørd, bliver jeg altid ilde til mode
og svarer lidt undskyldende: "Nej, jeg bruger RedHat".