Re: proftpd with the security bug fixed still not in testing due to m68k

First of all, note that -68k is officialy a users'
forum. m68k-build@nocrew.org is the m68k porters' mailinglist. Cc changed
accordingly.

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems the lack of a m68k package for proftpd 1.2.4-2 is stopping proftpd
> from propagating into testing, and the change between -1 and -2 is a
> security fix.
>
> However, the package should exist, as shown on:
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=proftpd&ver=1.2.4-2&arch=m68k&stamp=1009311868&file=log&as=raw

This package was built by Kullervo. Since kullervo's admin, Roman Hodek,
is away for the holidays (and thus not signing packages), this package has
not been uploaded yet, together with ~135 other packages.

Since this one is urgent, I've sent a signed .changes to kullervo. Don't
ask me to do them all ;-)

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"