Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 08:58:00PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Anders Arnholm wrote:
> Bull.
>
> The very reason Debian uses codenames from the movie "Toy Story" is that
> one of the Debian Developers helped create it.
>
> And no, they didn't use Windows or MacOS.

They please give me the apt-get command to install something that could
edit my dv movies almost as good as Pinaccle Studio, (and that not haft
as good as Adobe).

Running renderfarms in one thing, and that not what I like to do, I like
to edit my home-videos.

And yes I have tried Broadcast 2000, but that is not developed any more
and had several shortcommings. Kino still not up for the task imho in
some time there maybe somting usefull but not at the moment.

/ Balp
--
      o_   Anders Arnholm,               HiQ - Consultant
 o/  /\    anders@arnholm.nu             Phone  : +46-703-160969