Re: Take 2: Preparing 2.2r4

Thanks for the explanation, I'll need an unbusy second for parsing...

Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > be: why wasn't 0.1-6.0potato1 built for m68k? Well, I thought I had ...
> >
> > Upload it later, with a proper note and I'll add it to the list for
> > 2.2r5
>
> OK, will do. You're serious about r5?

Sure, why not?  Even if r5 should again come out five months after
r4 that would still make it April.  Do you think woody will be
released before that date?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Crap can work.
Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a good idea.