Re: Proposal: new alternatives links

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 07:03:09PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> I think he was trying to tell me that since it isn't in an RFC (yet), I
> should fuck off with my requests to not be spammed.

Everytime someone CC's you on list mail, only you get one additional mail
you didn't want.

Everytime you complain on the list about it, hundreds of people get spammed
who couldn't care less.

Please take your complaints private, Branden, where they belong.
One of them creates more traffic and requires more delete actions than
all unwanted CC's you ever received together.

Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de