Proposal: new alternatives links

Hello,

I would like to have additional alternatives symlinks.  Thinks like
"editor" or "x-window-manager" are nice, and we could have more of them.
The following list contain things that I see as usefull (this is not a
proposal for policy changes, only a possible arrangement for the
future):

html-browser
x-html-browser

x-editor
x-pager

mua
x-mua
news-reader
x-news-reader

pic-viewer
x-pic-viewer

rec-wave
x-rec-wave
play-wave
x-play-wave
(etc. for midi, mp3, ogg, video formats)

mixer
x-mixer

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Definition of Windows 9x:
A 32 bit upgrade to a 16 bit extensions for an 8 bit operating system