Master upgrades, etc

Master is going to be down somewhat longer still, Brainfood didn't finish
their renovations till very late so I will not be able to finish my work
tonight.

We are moving it to a new machine with more storage, etc, and in the
process cleaning out some of the ancient cruft that has been carried
around on this machine for so long, reinstalling the OS, etc.

The first service to come back will be email for those of you without a
LDAP forwarding entry, then web stuff. The BTS won't return until it's
setup is checked by the bts folks since it is kind of delicate. After all
that the user cron jobs will return.

Jason