Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

Hello Sam,

> This is the same complaint that surfaces on debian-devel quite often, and
> not always from Eray. As a counter-example to Eray's, my AM took a month to
> get to me (I can forgive that). Once he made the initial contact, my account
> was created within about 5 days. This was in November 2000. I can provide a
> more recent example of an applicant taking less than 14 days to go from
> application to account creation during the same time that Eray has been
> waiting for DAM Approval.

Just an meetoo. ( 1 month + 1 week )

Actually I've been watching this issue for couple of month now and if
Eray wouldn't have surfaced this, I'd do it in a week or so.

James Troup, Ben Collin where are you?
It would be nice to see you two in this tread.

--
Best regards,
 Aigars                            mailto:aigarius@debian.org