Re: OFF-TOPIC New 'testing' codename

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, David L. Craig wrote:

> 1)  A volunteer prepares and submits a draft
>     list of all Toy Story characters, including
>     brief descriptions of them and what release,
>     if any, they are associated with.  Perhaps
>     Pixar could be helpful in this task.

A quick search on google reveals that there are fan sites who have done
this, pixar's involvement is hardly necessary ;)

http://www.freevote.com/booth/toystory

There is that, without descriptions, and, from TS 2:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Orchard/8411/toystory2.html
come:
Wheezy - an asthmatic toy penguin with a broken squeaker. <-- My pick
Buster - the family dachshund.
Al - of Al's Toy Barn, a broker of toy collections.
Jesse - a cowgirl from Woody's Roundup.
Pete - a prospector from Woody's Roundup.
Bullseye - Woody's horse from Woody's Roundup.

This may also be of interest:
http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Animation/Movies/Titles/Toy_Story_Series/