Re: APT : Packages file to large to download everytime.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 12:35:07AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Despite some attempts and discussion over the past few years there are
> still no major unofficial .deb repositories. I think that's a good
> thing; we don't need a deb equivalent of rpmfind.net. That is not how
> a quality distribution is made. Interesting how the whole "drop non-free"
> movement has fallen to bits too.

No, but there are many small, yet important, ones. Ximian (eaugh, I know its
packaging sucks, but still, it's quite large), Evolution, Kitame and
Robot101's Mozilla, and various other ones put out. Hell, even mine. I know
that I have Debian sources, my own, Kitame's Mozilla, and a couple of others
(Evolution CVS and eterm CVS have both been in there at some point).

Daniel Stone		<daniel@kabuki.openfridge.net> <daniel@kabuki.sfarc.net>