Re: Status of CUPS?

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 04:48:22PM -0700, Dave Baker wrote:

>   cd /usr/lib/cups
>   ln -s /etc/cups/cgi-bin .
>
> I don't think it's a bug in CUPS, just a slight ooopsie in the package
> itself.  Or are you talking about a different bug that doesn't affect my
> CGI interface?

Nice spotting.  But that is not all: if you enable browsing cupsd will
die with SEGV... This is much more severe, because it makes the priniting
system unusable.

However: since the maintainer is apparently MIA, somebody should take
over.

Dominik
--
          A lovely thing to see:                   Kobayashi Issa
     through the paper window's holes               (1763-1828)