Re: Seeking Debian contact

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Ken Hake wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to find a contact in your organization with whom I could speak
> or correspond on some issues that relate to understanding more about Debian
> on a technical level. Do you think that you could help me to establish such
> a contact?  I work in the Linux Technology Center that IBM has established
> and such a contact would be much appreciated.  I thank you for your time
> and hope to hear from you.
> Regards,
> Ken

Note Debian is a very decentralized organization so we don't really have
"official" contacts in general.  But I'd be happy to help you out if you
like.  My brother-in-law is an IT Architect in Global Web Solutions (IGS)
and I unoffically help him out from time to time with Debian and Linux
related questions.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>