Re: Integration of debian/ scripts in packages

El Jue 07 Jun 2001 18:34, tytso@mit.edu escribió:
> I've always considered it a serious defect that .diff file contains
> both Debian packaging changes as well as changes to the upstream
> source.  RPM's are much friendlier to the upstream maintainer because
> the changes are separated into separate patch files.  When maintainers

	I like very much that way, too.

	BTW, please, could (you or someone else) point me to any Debian package
which make that in a clear way? Or is there any standard way to maintain a
separate structure for debianizing-patches and source-patches?

> make a large number of changes to the package (sometimes with or
> without informing the upstream author), the single .diff file can get

	Thanks in advance,

		Ender.
--
 Why is a cow? Mu. (Ommmmmmmmmm)