Potato upgrade and menus

My sparc was recently upgraded to the current Potato version, and I've
lost many of my menu items in X!

On the main menu, Games is missing, even though I still have spider
installed. On the Apps submenu, Viewers is gone, although I still have gs,
gv, and xpf installed. I can execute any of these from an xterm, but they
do not appear on the menu.

I can run menu-update but still don't get these menu entries to display.

Any ideas?

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_-   Author of "Dwarf's Guide to Debian GNU/Linux"  _-_-_-_-_-_-