Re: ITP: squeak-vm, squeak-image, squeak-sources -- A highly portable Smaltalk system

<hello>
> But I agree on that part. I live in Belgium, another multilingual
> country with political problems simply because of this fact.

Hi, I am a Belgian living in Quebec. (Nou ben ik franstalig and ik ben
my Nederlands een beetje vergeten...) But I will accept you to use my
programs, even to translate them if you wish. :-)
</hello>

>> This is just obnoxious. I may not be as radical as RMS is. But even
>> Microsoft is not as restrictive as this.

> They are, but in other areas ;-)

Apple has a long history in being the proprietariest-minded bunch of
liars (revolution through alienation, we should write a song about
that). Since they didn't enforce the copyright on their bad practices,
Microsoft have "pirated" them and won the proprietary game.

Wolfgang