Re: ITP: glib2, gtk2, inti

    Michel> Hello, IANAD yet but wanting to get up to speed on the
    Michel> upcoming GNOME 2 platform, I wanted to start programming
    Michel> in Gtk+ 1.3.x / Inti. They are not available as Debian
    Michel> packages so far so I guess I will package them myself.

I've tried to compile GTK+ 1.3.x several times, and it never seems to
work on Debian because of the huge number of dependancies on
unreleased packages. The last time I tried was a few months ago,
though.

I'm graduating from university next week, and I'll have plenty of
time to work on Debian stuff. I'll get Glib/GTK+ 1.3.x packages up
as soon as I can.

If you do want to just do the packaging work for me, of course, I'd
be happy to check what you've got and use it. :)

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters R and G and the number 7.
"Hello! We are only joke. It is funny enough."