Development Versions of Kernel

I would like to package development versions of the kernel (kernel-image-development?) so that Debian users could be part of Linus' army of testers. However, most Debian users don't use unstable, but if we wait two weeks for the development kernel to get into testing, another kernel (possibly two) has already been released. Is it possible that we could put the new development versions of the kernel into testing at the same time it goes into unstable. After all, the purpose of this package is to help find bugs and if it is broken (which most development kernels have very little wrong with them in general) and all one would have to do is reboot and choose another kernel. It's not like they'd get stuck with a broken package. Thoughts, opinions, comments? Thanks!

Ben Pharr
bnpharr@olemiss.edu