ibm-jdk1.1-installer

Hi,

I tried to install ibm-jdk1.1-installer in Potato, and got the following
message:

This package is an installer package, it does not actually
contain the IBM JDK. You will need to go download the IBM
JDK by hand. Please visit

        http://www.ibm.com/java/jdk/118/linux/

now and download. The file should be owned by root,
be named ibm-jdk-l118-linux-x86.tgz and be copied to /tmp.

I went to the site but couldn't find the file. Their link was a redirect to
a more general page, but I found
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/118/linux/

However there was no useful information, and a search for the file on their
site turned up nothing.

Does anyone know where to find ibm-jdk-l118-linux-x86.tgz ?

Thanks,
Zack

--
Zack Brown