Re: Well done on new devel pages

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 10:42:05PM -0700, John Galt wrote:
> Lynx is Priority: standard is why.  If you think lynx is outdated, fine:
> take action to change the priority scheme. Until then, it seems only
> logical that www.debian.org looks good to the standard Debian browser.

Considering how much stuff we have in `Priority: standard', and that its
contents is debatable, according to the definition:

           These packages provide a reasonably small but not too limited
           character-mode system.

...I wouldn't use the term "standard Debian <something>".

Besides, you can't say that the content bad, it's just not aligned the way
it's intended. The issue with blind people is something that I'd like to
investigate, though.