Re: Debian.org Passwords

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> Our LDAP setup also supports ssh RSA key replication:
This question ist more or less intended to debian-devel.  Feel free
to forward it to this list.

Is there any documentation of our LDAP setup.  It could be a rich
source of knowledge and could be essential if some other Debian developer
would take this job over (for whatever reason).

Kinf regards and thanks to those people who developed and manage this setup

           Andreas.