Re: Changes and an other question.

On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 01:25:32PM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
> It was a lot easier to do that, then to have fields dropping in and out
> of view depending on a date or something else.  Sure it is doable, but
> seemed uncessarily complicated.

Ok, but all new nm:s have to be advocated from now?

> > It would be useful if nm.debian.org allowed searching by name as well as
> > by email address. The full list is available, so this wouldn't leak any
> > info, it would be more convenient though.
> You can go to fill list and then use the browser's search but I'll add it
> to my todo list.
>
> BTW, I am not on debian-devel so I don't get replies about this.

And now yet an other question.

If I know someone (yes I do) that wants to be a developer and who
have been working a lot with debian (created some packages but never
officially). Can I speed up the process?

Do I have to become an AM myself, and how do I become one. I can not find
that information on the web-pages.

// Ola

/  opal@debian.org                     Björnkärrsgatan 5 A.11   \
|  opal@lysator.liu.se                 584 36 LINKÖPING         |
|  +46 (0)13-17 69 83                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
|  http://www.opal.dhs.org             UIN/icq: 4912500         |