Re: looking for debian mirror script that can do dists/proposed-updates

Thomas Lange wrote:
> for my fully automatic installation (FAI) for Debian I need a local
> mirror. But since we are using package pools I have great problems to
> keep my local mirror in sync. Is there one script, that supports
> mirroring of proposed-updates ?

debmirror /mirror --host=ftp.kernel.org --adddir=dists/proposed-updates

Now checked into my cvs. It's a bit of a hack, since it doesn't let you
mirror _only_ proposed-updates if you should want to do that.

I'm thinking about reworking the program so it uses apt sources.list
style lines instead to control what to mirror. Dunno if I'll find the
time..

--
see shy jo