Re: RFC: mingw32 cross compiler in Debian

>  > Given the lack of vitriolic objection (so far:)  Consider this an ITP.
> Do it without duplicating the gcc source code. If everybody puts his
> favourite cross compiler into Debian we'll ship a whole debian gcc
> source CD ... So yes, I object. Please see the gcc-2.95 source
> packages, how for example the avr cross compiler is built. The
> packaging still needs some work.

 This is not just another crosscompiler. The Windows platform is used by..
what? 90% of the market? This is a very desirable thing to have, as it will
allow to move Win32 development to Linux machines. It will be very useful
where I work.

 So, yes.. go.. go.. quick.. package it! =)