Help Required,

Hi All

i need your help. we are a team of linux developers working on some
projects and need to know how do we make our own custom initrd.img and
boot.img . we have tried to find the details on the HOW-TO's, LDP and many
other Linux related sites but we could not get the exact details on the
same.

could any one please help us by sending us some details or pointing us to
some
documentation online from which we might be able to make our own custom
boot.img & initrd.img.

your help is highly solicited. thanking you in advance.

awaiting a reply at your very earliest,

regards,

parag mehta
Linux Developer - Project Leader