changing to GnuPG

what's the correct procedure for changing from a PGP key to a GnuPG Key?

i did the following several weeks ago:

 - created a new GnuPG key
 - signed it with my old PGP key
 - got it signed at a keysigning event by a few other debian developers
 - tried uploading it to keyring.debian.org and wwwkeys.pgp.net
 - sent a message to keyring-maint@debian.org asking for my new GnuPG
   key to be added to the keyring (whilst still leaving my old PGP
   key there). i included an ascii armored copy of my new & old keys,
   and signed the whole message with my old key.

is there anything i missed?

i'd like to be able to sign my packages with gpg rather than PGP.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

      GnuPG Key: 1024D/CD5626F0
Key fingerprint: 9674 7EE2 4AC6 F5EF 3C57  52C3 EC32 6810 CD56 26F0