Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

On 04-Jan-01, 15:24 (CST), John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu> wrote:
> On 4 Jan 2001, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>
> MS>	He may have, as I do, intend to reply to the list, so everyone
> MS> can see the conversation. (Quite properly, my MUA ignored the reply
> MS> to on a list reply; had I cared to respond to you personally, the
> MS> reply-to header would have been respected).
>
> Yeah, but he was making the point that the reply-to header broke things
> like listreplies.  They still seem to work....

Manoj was correct about my intent. The point I was making was
that munging "Reply-To:" to point to the list breaks *personal*
replies. Sorry that wasn't clear.

Steve
--
Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read