Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

>>"John" == John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu> writes:

 SG> Wrong. This would break my MUA so that "reply" no longer sends mail back
 SG> to the originator, as it is supposed to do.

 John> Well, you replied to the list alone despite my reply-to, so I guess your
 John> actions don't match your words...

	He may have, as I do, intend to reply to the list, so everyone
 can see the conversation. (Quite properly, my MUA ignored the reply
 to on a list reply; had I cared to respond to you personally, the
 reply-to header would have been respected).

	manoj
--
 Whenever one word or letter can change the entire meaning of a
 sentence, the probability of an error being made will be in direct