Re: Preparing a Proposal: 3 DD needed for every NEW package

On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 12:45:54PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> I can see how removing bad packages helps.  How does removing an MIA
> maintainer make anything better?

The distort the apparent size of our project and, more importantly,
swamp our Standard Resolution Procedure by artificially inflating the
value of Q.

See the Debian Constitution.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The only way to get rid of a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       temptation is to yield to it.