Re: my.debian.org

On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 01:52:25PM +0100, Noel Koethe wrote:
> > As a debian developer, I like an easier way to find and keep up with
> > all the nice reports out there keeeping track of me. I think it would
> > help myslef and others do a better job if they were more accessable.
> > One suggestion is a "portal" page in the vein of MyYahoo -- i.e. a web
> > page generated specifically for me, linking to all those Debian
> > statistics and reports directly relevant to me.
>
> Just build your own personal page (replace login with your
> debian login)

This is not the point: you are able to write that page because you know
what link put in it.

The point is to collect all informations about reports in a place that
is well known, easy to know for new developers (i.e. readable in the
developers reference) and kept up to date.

Cheers.

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro