Re: An alarming trend (no it's not flaimbait.) (fwd)

tb@becket.net (Thomas Bushnell, BSG) writes:

> But I think the point here is that the presence of a jillion normal
> bugs, unaddressed for years, constitutes a release-critical bug

While that's an interesting assertion, the real question is what it means to
"address" a bug.  There are packages with many bugs open against them which
are nevertheless very useful, even essential, packages.  Artificially cranking
up the severity isn't going to make them any better...

Bdale