Re: one last comment

On Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 05:24:00PM -0500, Jack Howarth wrote:
>     I thought they taught social skills in England. A little empathy
> never killed anyone.

I have no empathy for people who spout egregious falsehoods about
complex scenarios without bothering to do even basic research.

Never mail me again.  All mail from you is spam.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    There is no housing shortage in
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    Lincoln today -- just a rumor that