Re: Flamewars & Why pedantic spelling is good.

On Sat, 22 Dec 2001, Craig Sanders wrote:

> > [ drivel deleted ]
>
> in a word, No.

So, you refuse to fix a bug.  You refuse to provide reasons why.

> btw, learn to spell "authoritative".

I never said that my spelling of that was correct.  And seen Branden's
response(mail(like irc) is conversational, similiar to spoken speech, and
therefor has no need for spelling rules to be applied to it).

> OTOH, it's kind of amusing to read someone who can't spell attempt to
> harangue me over spelling.

Again, this has no bearing on the problem at hand.

All I am asking is for externally verifiable facts.  I have seen none from
you.