Re: thomas's trivia crusade

On Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 10:16:15PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 11:17:34AM +0100, lintux@lintux.cx wrote:
> > Craig Sanders@linux.debian.devel@Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:50:08 +0100:
> > >  they are actually *REAL* bugs that affect the operation of the
> > >  package, not trivial items like spelling mistakes that affect
> > >  nothing.
> >
> > And because developer x does not fix his bugs, you think you shouldn't
> > fix your bugs either? Think about your developer karma[0] man! ;-)
>
> no, that's not what i said.
>
> i said that there are real bugs that are actually worth spending time
> on...as opposed to non-bugs like whinges about the words "zonefile" and
> "usenet".

Let's end this crap about spelling shit. I don't really care who is right about proper spelling for these
words. First, case shouldn't be a problem for searching - what if the word is at the beginning of a sentence???

And I use 'zonefile' and 'zone file' interchangeably. Heck, I would search for 'zonefile' first.

File bug reports and if they don't get all fixed for stuff like "zonefile" then so be it. So plz, end this
_CRAP_ about spelling [this goes to ALL involved] and let us have a Marry Christmas :)

- Adam