[VAC] 26th Dec to 2nd Jan

I'm going on a manic journey from Boxing Day to 2nd Jan.

I will be checking in, from time to time, but am unlikely to be able to do
any development before the new year.

Please NMU with the obvious CC'ing of patches if need be, although I don't
think there will be a need.

Anyone wanting to key-exchange in Pembrokeshire (west wales) or Edinburgh,
please email me before the 26th and I'll let you know where I'll be when.

Dan

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited