centericq

Hi,

I tried to get centericq from the testing distro using apt and I got the
3.2 version of this proggy.
Now, it is already at version 4.5 and there are a lot of new thing added,
so I would like to ask if there is a reason that it is not packaged
anymore ... (maybe cus of do I know what, :)
If not, I would like to package it. I like debian a lot and I want to do
something back, :) (I am not a debian developer pr something like that)

Michael

   centericq is a text mode menu- and window-driven IM interface.
   ICQ2000, Yahoo and MSN protocols are now supported. It allows you to
   send, receive, and forward messages, URLs, SMSes and, contacts, mass
   message send, search for users (including extended "whitepages
   search"), view users' details, maintain your contact list directly
   from the program (including non-icq contacts), view the messages
   history, register a new UIN and update your details, be informed on
   receiving email messages, automatically set away after the defined
   period of inactivity (on any console), and have your own ignore,
   visible and invisible lists. It can also associate events with sounds,
   has support for Hebrew and Arabic languages and allows to arrange
   contacts into groups.