Re: mobo recommendations for building a cheap X-Terminal

Hi,

Quoting Lance Heller (lheller@ttsi-tul.com):
> To:  debian-devel@lists.debian.org
> Subject: mobo recommendations for building a cheap X-Terminal
> Cc:
Your mailer is broken. These headers shouldn't be part of the body.

> I'm tasked with building a number of very inexpensive small footprint
> X-Terminals.  Video and ethernet must be on-board.  Are there
> suggestions for boards that might be particularly well suited?
Your perception of the goal of this list is broken. Hardware questions
belong on linux-hardware or some similar list. A query on google.com could
also have saved you the time waiting for an answer, and us the annoyance,
list overhead, and another irrelevant post to debian-devel.

Greets,
	Robert

--
			      Linux Generation